Decodid is located in Tehran, Iran and working in Architectural services, Interior design, Decoration, Home Remodeling business activities.
Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment. These solutions are functional, enhance the quality of life and culture of the occupants and are aesthetically attractive. Designs are created in response to and coordinated with the building shell and acknowledge the physical location and social context of the project. Designs must adhere to code and regulatory requirements, and encourage the principles of environmental sustainability. The interior design process follows a systematic and coordinated methodology, including research, analysis and integration of knowledge into the creative process, whereby the needs and resources of the client are satisfied to produce an interior space that fulfills the project goals.
Interior design includes a scope of services performed by a professional design practitioner, qualified by means of education, experience and examination, to protect and enhance the health, life safety and welfare of the public
An interior designer is involved in the design or renovation of internal spaces, including structural alterations, furnishings, fixtures and fittings, lighting and color schemes.
Great Interior design can transcend geographical boundaries.
Decodid interior designers make interior spaces functional, safe, and beautiful by determining space requirements and selecting decorative items, such as colors, lighting, and materials.
Our Interior designers work closely with architects, structural engineers, mechanical engineers, and builders, to determine how interior spaces will function, look, and be furnished.
Our Typical work activities
Our Interior and spatial designers plan and organize the design of commercial, domestic and residential interiors.
• Commercial such as bank, exhibition center, office, pop-up, retail, shopping mall, showroom and super market ,…
• Residential such as house, apartment, loft, multi unit housing, private housing, student housing ,…
• Product design, such as lighting , furnishing ,…
Tasks may include:
• Developing initial ideas and acquiring key information about potential projects, discussing requirements in detail with clients (the brief) and setting project schedules;
• Understanding clients' needs and the needs of the people using the building, developing design concepts in consultation with the client and establishing final briefs;
• Considering materials and costs according to set budgets and negotiating project fees;
• Conducting feasibility studies for projects;
• Researching and gathering information and photographs relating to the project;
• Producing 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation to clients;
• Sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and providing samples for clients;
• Preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes,
• Surveying buildings;
• Working in a team with other designers;
• Supervising work at the design stage and on site;
• Working closely with quantity surveyors to establish costs and work schedules on larger projects, with architects and other design professionals to determine the best use of space, and with manufacturers and contractors;
• Identifying new business and selling services to potential clients;
• Keeping up to date with new developments in the design industry.
In addition,an interior designer may also sometimes act as a project manager for the client throughout the construction stage. This can involve coordinating the design on site and even managing the construction team. An interior and spatial designer is involved in the design or renovation of internal spaces, including structural alterations, furnishings, fixtures and fittings, lighting and color schemes.
. These services may include any or all of the following tasks:
• Research and analysis of the client's goals and requirements; and development of documents, drawings and diagrams that outline those needs.
• Formulation of preliminary space plans and two and three dimensional design concept studies and sketches that integrate the client's program needs and are based on knowledge of the principles of interior design and theories of human behavior.
• Confirmation that preliminary space plans and design concepts are safe, functional, aesthetically appropriate, and meet all public health, safety and welfare requirements, including code, accessibility, environmental, and sustainability guidelines.
• Selection of colors, materials and finishes to appropriately convey the design concept and to meet socio-psychological, functional, maintenance, lifecycle performance, environmental, and safety requirements.
• Selection and specification of furniture, fixtures, equipment and millwork, including layout drawings and detailed product description; and provision of contract documentation to facilitate pricing, procurement and installation of furniture.
• Provision of project management services, including preparation of project budgets and schedules.
• Preparation of construction documents, consisting of plans, elevations, details and specifications, to illustrate non-structural and/or non-seismic partition layouts; power and communications locations; reflected ceiling plans and lighting designs; materials and finishes; and furniture layouts.
• Preparation of construction documents to adhere to regional building and fire codes, municipal codes, and any other jurisdictional statutes, regulations and guidelines applicable to the interior space.
• Coordination and collaboration with other allied design professionals who may be retained to provide consulting services, including but not limited to architects; structural, mechanical and electrical engineers, and various specialty consultants.
• Confirmation that construction documents for non-structural and/or non-seismic construction are signed and sealed by the responsible interior designer, as applicable to jurisdictional requirements for filing with code enforcement officials.
• Administration of contract documents, bids and negotiations as the client's agent.
• Observation and reporting on the implementation of projects while in progress and upon completion, as a representative of and on behalf of the client; and conducting post-occupancy evaluation reports.
Visit our company website for more information: http://www.decodid.com/ If you have any questions, please contact us email@example.com