G.T.I is part of a multinational group of Companies located in Russia, Switzerlands and Iran i.e a group of global sourcing and supplying companies in various fields.
Our major activities are grain business, living commodities and supplying of scrap metal.
G.T.I along with its outstanding partners and suppliers is aimed at offering high-quality, moderately priced Products
We view ourselves as a partner with our customers, our employees, our community and it's environment. We aim to become a regionally recognized organization.
At GTI, we've taken our collective experience to create our own methodology to keep your needs on track and under budget. The company’s success rests in its ability to create strong partnerships, elaborate new distribution channels and practice the expertise in handling the most complicated trading policies applied by various countries.
We’re all responsible for the environment.
we improve the ecological situation in the world by effective, professional and transparent resolution for implementation issues of ferrous scrap of industry
2001 - Business foundation in Ulyanovsk city of Russia in collection, processing and sales of "ferrous scrap". basic company: "Trust";
2002 -organization of more than 20 production sites for scrap metal in Ulyanovsk region, the Republic of Mordovia and Samara Region.
2003 - development of supplying of scrap-metal to 200000 mt per year.
2005 - purchase of a port in Ulyanovsk and supply the first vessel party of scrap metals by Volga river.
2008 - Foundation of the company "SPK" and sending the first cargo of grain via Volga river.
2009 -Shipping the first batches of scrap metal for export.
2010 - Shipping the first shipment of grain for export.
2012 - purchase into the ownership of the first "river-river" vessel.
2013 - Organization of ferrous scrap exports from the ports of Rostov-on-Don and St. Petersburg.
2014 - Organization of shipments of grain and scrap from the ports of the Middle Volga: Ekaterinovka, Perm, Volgograd, Bulgaria and the development of shipping crops to a level of 200 000tn / year.
2015 - shipments of 300 000 tons of scrap metal and 300 000 tn crops for the year.
2015 - -development of supplying of sunflower seeds, meal, soybean and other crops.
2015 - Purchase of the fourth "river-river" vessel.
2016 - Foundation of the Iranian partner company GTI
Main competitive advantages
1. Diversification of sales, shipment for domestic and foreign markets;
2. Owning the manufacturing assets and ports;
3. Full logistics chain from field to the End user, in which we control and organize all related processes.
4. Through our activities, we create a competitive platform and provide favorable conditions for local producers of agricultural crops, thus won the trust of our suppliers and customers.
Our next goals
1. To increase the volume of shipment of cereals to Iran up to 300 000 tons per year.
2. To increase the volume of transit of grain and scrap metal through Iran into Middle East (Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc) up to 500 000 tons per year.
3. Build cargo terminal in Iran.
4. To increase the transport of commercial goods along the river, rail, sea and air up to 500 000 tons per year.